St Patricks Day and booze pretty much go together like peanut butter and jelly.
I mean, it’s the one day a year where drinking maybe just a little too much is perfectly acceptable. No matter where you live.
Now you could just go for the normal beer and wine combination, but if you plan on throwing a party or having a few friends over, then you could take it up a level with some amazing cocktails.
I have put together some delicious and really eye catching cocktail recipes that go perfectly with St Patricks Day.
So keep reading to see some of my favorite Irish-inspired cocktails!
1. Baileys Mint Martini
2. Ginger & Mint Lime Floats
3. Irish Mule
4. Irish Sour Apple Cocktail
5. Sparkling Shamrock
6. Lucky Leprechaun Rum Punch
7. Shamrock SipperLow Calorie Cocktail
8. Irish Jello Shots
9. Guinness Float
10. St. Patrick’s Day Grasshopper Ice Cream Cocktail
11. Cucumber Mint Gin Coolers
12. Green Apple Sangria
13. Green Whiskey Smash
14. Homemade Flavored Shimmery Liqueur
15. Spiced Irish Coffee
16. Baileys Pudding Shots