The recipes below don’t just have to be made for Christmas, but can be used during the entire holiday season!
If you take your ketogenic diet seriously, then remain in ketosis with these delicious Christmas keto recipes.
I have split the list between breakfasts / brunches, appetizers, side dishes and mains.
Have a happy holiday and keep staying healthy!
Breakfast / Brunch Recipes
1. Low Carb Power Greens Breakfast with Feta & Mozzarella
2. Keto Cinnamon Rolls
3. Low Carb Keto Green Smoothie Bowl
4. Blueberry Scones
5. Keto Acai Bowl Recipe
6. Turkey & Egg Breakfast Casserole
7. Manchego Cheese, Ham & Olive Bites
8. Savory Bacon Cranberry Cheese Tartlets
9. Keto Blinis with Smoked Salmon
10. Cheese & Salami Kebabs
11. Ridiculously Creamy Baked Brie
12. Burger Stuffed Mushrooms
13. Bacon Wrapped Scallops
14. Prosciutto Wrapped Asparagus Cream Cheese
15. Caprese Salad Skewers
16. Low Carb Pumpkin, Feta & Cranberry Tart
17. Green Bean Casserole
18. Vegan Cauliflower “Risotto” with Asparagus & Mushrooms
19. Cheesy Zucchini
20. Easy Sautéed Fresh Green Beans Recipe with Crispy Prosciutto
21. Low Carb Sweet Potato Casserole
22. Bacon Wrapped Asparagus Recipe